Intel RealSense ID F455 Peripheral
- 1:1 million false acceptance rate.
- AES-256 encryption use on all levels.
- <0.1% spoof acceptance rate.
- 99.76% true acceptance rate.
- User control takes only a few seconds to enroll.
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+91-7231900002 Start Live Chat
Intel RealSense ID F455 is an out‑of‑the‑box solution that combines an active depth sensor with a specialized neural network. This delivers secure and accurate facial authentication. The device is smaller than a credit card but can authenticate reliably in less than a second.
The Intel RealSense ID Solution F455 is an embedded face authentication module built upon a closed real-time operating system (RTOS) using neural network algorithms. The Intel RealSense ID Solution F450 module integrates the optical components and processing hardware necessary to integrate high-performance, local face authentication capabilities into new and existing product types. The Intel RealSense ID Solution F455 is a peripheral device that incorporates the Intel RealSense ID Solution F450 module.
The Intel RealSense ID Solution F450 can be implemented as a peripheral or host. If the Intel RealSense ID Solution F450 is implemented as a peripheral, the embedded host module or external host system will be responsible for defining the enrollment and authentication flows using the Intel RealSense ID Solution F450 software programming interface. The host will also be responsible for manageability, power delivery, and connectivity to the outside world.
- Intel RealSense ID Solution is ready-to-use and perfect for integration out-of-the-box.
- Authenticates in less than a second.
- On-device encrypted transactions with the use of embedded Secure Element.
- Smaller than a credit card, but powerful enough to authenticate reliably in less than a second.
1 x Intel RealSense ID F455 Peripheral.
Peak: 3.6 W Average: 1.5 W Standby: 0.3 W
|Field of View (H × V)||
56° × 78°
– 0° to 40° C
Host: USB2 –AUX: SPI, GPIOs
One 1/4‑20 UNC thread mounting point Two M4 thread mounting points Tripod
|Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)||
32.5 × 62 × 11