M5STACK ATOM HUB AC/DC Remote Control Switch Kit
- Interface: 1x HY2.0(PORT A)， 1x HT3.96R 4P(RS485), 2x HT3.96R 3P(Relay), 1x HT3.96R 3P(AC/DC IN)
- RS485 supply voltage: 9V-24V
- Relay: AC 250V/10A(Instantaneous current 16A), DC 5V/1A
- Switch power supply(AC-DC): AC 250V-DC 5V
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+91-7231900002 Start Live Chat
ATOM SWITCH is a bi-directional control programable switch for the M5ATOM. It can be connected to bi-directional AC circuits for simultaneous on-off control. The onboard relay can support up to 250V / 10A AC(Instantaneous current 16A).
The built-in step-down module can provide a 5V / 1A DC power supply for ATOM. In order to ensure safe use, its DC circuit has overheating and short circuit protection functions. In order to facilitate the use of users in industrial scenarios, an SP485EE level-conversion IC is built-in.
There are also a set of RS485 interfaces provided for the user to connect RS485 equipment.RS485 has the ability to supply power to ATOM, the support voltage is 9-24V. In addition, a set of HY2.0 interfaces is also provided for connecting I2C peripheral equipment or general I/O equipment.
With the Bluetooth and WiFi functions of M5ATOM, you can easily set up a remote control switch. If you have multiple M5ATOM HUB SWITCH modules, you can set them up in parallel through the RS485 interface.
- Compatible ATOM Matrix/ATOM Lite
- Built-in AC-DC circuit
- 2-way relay
- Built-in RS485 level-conversion, supporting Modbus
- HY2.0 port extend
- Short circuit protection
- Remote control via Bluetooth, WiFi, and RS485
- 1x ATOM SWITCH
- 1x ATOM Lite
- 4x Magnet
- 1x double-side tape
- 1x DIN Rail
- 1x 3.96*4P plug
- 3x 3.96*3P plug
- 1x M4 Hex Key
- 1x M2 Hex Key
- 2x M4*10mm Hexagon countersunk screw
- 1x M2*20mm Hexagon socket cup head machine screw
AC 250V/10A(Instantaneous current 16A), DC 5V/1A
|Switch power supply(AC-DC)||
AC 250V-DC 5V
|RS485 supply voltage||