NXP Evaluation Board, LPC176x Family of MCU’s, MBED Prototyping, Drag-and-drop Programming
- Model: NXP – OM11043 – MCU – Prototyping Board
- Frequency: 100MHz
- SRAM: 64KB
- Flash memory: 512 KB
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+91-7231900002 Connect on Whatsapp
TheembedNXP LPC1768 board lets you create prototypes without having to work with low-level microcontroller details, so you can experiment and iterate faster than ever. Designers compose and compile embedded software using a browser-based IDE, then download it quickly and easily, using a simple drag-and-drop function, to the board’s NXP Cortex-M3 microcontroller LPC1768. Engineers new to embedded applications can use the board to prototype real products incorporating microcontrollers, while experienced engineers can use it to be more productive in early stages of development. The embed tools are designed to let you try out new ideas quickly, in much the same way that an architect uses a pencil and paper to sketch out concepts before turning to an advanced CAD program to implement a design.
Note: For more info refer to datasheet in attachment section.
- Web-based C/C++ programming environment
- Uses the ARM Real View compile engine API-driven development using libraries with intuitive interfaces
- Convenient form-factor: 40-pin DIP, 0.1-inch pitch
- Drag-and-drop programming, with the board represented as a USB drive
- Best-in-class Cortex-M3 hardware
- Easy-to-use online tools
- API-driven development using libraries with intuitive interfaces
1 x NXP Evaluation Board, LPC176x Family of MCU’s, MBED Prototyping, Drag-and-drop Programming
NXP – OM11043 – MCU – Prototyping Board
40-pin DIP, 0.1-inch pitch
Web-based C/C++ programming