STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board, STM32 Nucleo-64, STM32F030R8T6 MCU, Arduino and ST Morpho Connectivity
- Model: STM32 Nucleo-64, STM32F030R8T6 MCU
- Product: STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board, STM32
- Three interfaces supported on USB. Virtual Com port, Mass storage and Debug port
- STM32 comprehensive software HAL library
- Supported by Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR, Keil, GCC based IDEs
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+91-7231900002 Connect on Whatsapp
The NUCLEO-F030R8 is a STM32 Nucleo development board with STM32F030R8T6 MCU allows user to build their own prototypes for embedded applications. The Arduino connectivity support and ST Morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer. The STM32 Nucleo board series are based on ARM Cortex-M 32-bit RISC cores optimised for high performance and energy efficiency. ARM Cortex-M features a high density instruction set and a Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC) providing excellent interrupt handling abilities.
Note: For more info refer to datasheet.
- STM32 microcontroller
- 1 user LED shared with ARDUINO
- 1 user and 1 reset push-buttons
- 32.768KHz crystal oscillator
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS, or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability
1 x STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board, STM32 Nucleo-64, STM32F030R8T6 MCU, Arduino and ST Morpho Connectivity
STM32 Nucleo-64, STM32F030R8T6 MCU
ARDUINO Uno V3 expansion connector ST morpho extension pin headers for full access to all STM32 I/Os
Windows OS (7, 8 and 10), Linux 64-bit, or macOS USB Type-A or USB Type-C to Micro-B cable, or USB Type-A or USB Type-C to Mini-B cable (depending on the board reference)