Winsen ZP07-MP503 Air Quality Detection Module
- Detection Gas volatile organic gases like formaldehyde, benzene, carbon monoxide, etc.
- Physical Interface with XH2.54-4P terminal sockets
- Output Data: 0-3 grade pollution signal
- Working Voltage 5.0±0.2V DC (No voltage reverse connect protection)
- Output: TTL level (200ohm protected resistance inside)
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+91-7231900002 Start Live Chat
Winsen Air Quality Detection Module is an original and brand new ZP07 air-quality module that adopts a flat surface semiconductor gas sensor. The module has good sensitivity to volatile organic gases such as formaldehyde, benzene, carbon monoxide, ammonia, hydrogen, alcohol, and smoke of cigarette, essence &, etc. The module has been aging, debugged, adjusted, and calibrated. So it has a good consistency and high sensitivity.
Air cleaner, fresh-air system, intelligent integrated ceiling, air quality detector, ventilator, air-condition.
- High sensitivity to volatile organic gases
- Low power consumption
- 10 seconds to 3 minutes with auto-preheating function
- High cost-effective
1 x Winsen Air Quality Detection Module
XH2.54-4P terminal sockets
Formaldehyde, Benzene, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen, Alcohol, Ammonia
0-3 grade pollution signal
5.0±0.2V DC (No voltage reverse connect protection)
TTL level (200ohm protected resistance inside)