Showing 1–16 of 6740 results
- IC Name: 74HCT574PW,118
- Package/Case: SMD-20
- Input Voltage Range (VDC): 4.8V-6V
- Rated Torque: 0.6 kg.cm@6V
- Gears Type: Plastic Gear
- Connector: JR
- Size (L x W x H) mm: 20 x 15 x 10
- Operating Voltage: DC 6V to 30V.
- Inputs compatible with 1.8V, 3.3V, 5V, and 12V logic .
- PWM frequency up to 20kHz.
- Compatible with sign-magnitude and locked-antiphase PWM operation.
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Offers three programmable push button and six Grove ports.
- Comes with a comprehensive pinout diagram.
- Access to all Raspberry Pi Pico’s pins.
- Doesn’t require soldering.
- Interface: USB-C.
- Length: 11.5cm
- Weight: 9g
- Material: Aluminum
- Colour: Pink, Silver.
- Green (GPIO23) and red (GPIO24) LEDs as status indicators.
- It supports a range of input and output devices from built-in MEMS microphones.
- The Codec Zero makes a great starting point for a walkie-talkie.
- Material: Aluminium Plate
- Colour: Copper
- Screw distance: 5.5cm
- Dimension (L x W x H): 55 x 55 x 12
- Interface: 2pin (2 lines) graphics interface
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, WIN10 IOT, single touch, and driver free
- When working as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, ten-points touch, and driver free
- 3.5mm audio jack supports HDMI audio output
- Embedded ferrite Hi-Fi speaker
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series
- Using UART bus, easily converting UART to RS232, or vice versa
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
- 800×480 Hardware Resolution
- Used with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, WIN 10 IoT, single touch, and driver free.
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- Toughened Glass Panel,
- Low Power consumption
- Microcontroller ATmega328 (SMD) – Interface CH340G
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 5-20V
- Digital I / O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- Colors: Black, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, White
- Core Type: Solid
- Voltage Rating:600 V
- Silicone Wire length(FT):16
- Soft and Flexible Silicone Insulation
Find the Right Parts Faster
Having the right automotive parts and car accessories will help you to boost your travel comfort and go on the long-distance journey comfortably that you have been planning.
Filter by price
Join our newsletter for £10 offs
Get our emails for info on new items, sales and much more.
Register now to get latest updates on promotions & coupons. Don’t worry, we not spam!
Best Drone Parts Store
Get the best drone parts at best price
Monday – Friday: 9:00-20:00
Saturady: 11:00 – 15:00
- -5% for all order in this week Shop now
- Free delivery for all orders over $200