- High Rigidity
- Suitable for printing larger models due to low warp properties
- Consistent layers and clean retractions produce a superb surface finish.
- Compatible with dual extrusion
- Good adherence to clean glass bed (no additives necessary)
- Absorbs energy during the day in order glow at night
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+91-7231900002 Connect on Whatsapp
Making prints that are smooth black masterpieces by day and spooky green glowing galaxies by night – this new eSun eStars PLA Filament is the perfect catalyst to creative 3D prints we can’t wait to see Makers in our community go wild with. Halloween decorations, cosplay accessories, sparkling night lights, and more goodies will become wholly unique using this galaxy black glow in the dark 3D filament.
The luminous brightness of this filament is directly related to the intensity and duration spent under a light source. After a good bit of time in direct sunlight or high-density light, your prints will glow with a green starry night effect, but we have another sneaky trick you can use if you’re planning a romantic surprise. The glow effect is intensified best after using an ultraviolet light source which you can use to charge them up, ready to shock your guests with awe!
PLA filament is our personal favourite
It can be printed very easily and without warping – making it perfect for getting started!
PLA FILAMENT ADVANTAGES AND TIPS
The eSun eStars PLA Galaxy Black Glow in the Dark Filament is ideal for beginners looking to venture into using more exotic filaments provided you also equip a stronger nozzle to your printer for these more abrasive filaments. eSun PLA is widely popular for its easy utility, clean smooth finishes, and capability for more stable prints. Good adhesion and forgiving temperature gauge result in a higher success rate to bring your glorious prints to life!
However, we don’t recommend leaving your beautiful new models near extreme heat sources. PLA filament is made of polymer materials, including plastics and, in eSun’s case, extracted corn grain which makes it eco-friendly. But extreme heat will cause it to warp and bend, unlike ABS Filament which has a higher melting temperature.
That said, eSun’s eStars PLA Filament is compatible with most 3D printers and the Galaxy Black glow in the dark colour is the first of its kind to become available. Beginners and Experienced Makers alike can get excited to experiment and explore with it.
1. Luminous PLA is easy to grind nozzle and extruder gear, it is recommended to use steel nozzle or ruby nozzle, hardened steel extruder gear will be perfect , if the nozzle is clogging , replace the throat and nozzle.
2. The luminous effect is related to the intensity and time of light source. The longer the irradiation time, the better the luminous effect.
Recommended Esun Estars Pla Filament – Suggested Print Settings:
- Recommended printing temperature: 210-230℃
- Bed: 45-60℃ (Masking paper, PVP solid glue, glass board, carbon fibre board, PEI)
- Fan: 100%
- Printing speed: 40-100mm/s
- Printing Tips: Recommend Heat Bed 45-60°C, Recommend Extruder Temperature: 210-230℃; 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm). Compatible with 99.9% FDM 3D Printers.
- Glow in the Dark: PLA eStars-PLA can glow in the dark after absorbing light energy, showing the appearance of the sky, which is very romantic. Luminous brightness is related to the intensity and time of the light source, and the effect of the ultraviolet light source is better than direct sunlight.
- Excellent Printability: Easy to print, no warping, good adhesion, no bubbles, extremely high success rate, smooth surface and high accuracy. The printed objects can be used as decoration kits Figure and used in the creative field.
- Free & No Plugging: Perfect roundness and very precise diameter tolerance, good winding, no overlapping or tangling. Feeds smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.
- Vacuumed Packaging: Comes in a bag with a desiccant bag to keep it dry and keep out dust and foreign particles, nozzle jams and yield smooth 3D models.
1 x eSun eStars Pla PLA 1.75 mm 1 kg Filament for 3D printer – Premium Quality
- 1kg eSun filament on a round spool
- Vacuum sealed with desiccant to protect the filament from moisture!
Galaxy Black Glow in the Dark
|Print Temp (°C)
|Bed Temp (°C)
45-60℃ (Masking paper, PVP solid glue, glass board, carbon fiber board, PEI)
|Distortion Temp (°C, 0.45MPa)
|Melt Flow Index (g/10min)
|Tensile Strength (MPa)
|Elongation at Break (%)
|Bending Strength (MPa)
|IZOD Impact Strength (kJ/m2)