RENESAS RTK7FPA4E1S00001BE Evaluation Board, R7FA4E10D2CFM, 32bit ARM Cortex-M33 MCU
- Product: RENESAS RTK7FPA4E1S00001BE Evaluation Board
- Core Architecture: ARM
- Core Sub-Architecture: Cortex-M33
- Silicon Core Number: R7FA4E10D2CFM
- No. of Bits: 32
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+91-7231900002 Connect on Whatsapp
RA4E1 fast prototyping board comes equipped with an R7FA4E10D2CFM microcontroller and is an evaluation board specialized for prototype development for a variety of applications. It has a built-in SEGGER J-Link™ emulator circuit so users can write/debug programs without additional tools. In addition, Arduino Uno and Pmod™ interfaces included standard and through-hole access to all pins of the microcontroller and so on, it has high expandability.
The sample software is available to demonstrate the functionality of the RA4E1 MCU and for connecting between the RA4E1 fast prototyping board and various wireless modules or various sensor modules. The FPB-RA4E1 fast prototyping board provides an entry point for evaluation, prototyping, and development with the RA4E1 MCU. Moreover, since this board incorporates an emulator circuit, users can use it for designing their own applications without needing to make further investments in tools.
- No additional tools are required for program debugging/writing with the built-in SEGGER J-Link™ emulator
- Through-holes with access to all of the pins of the microcontroller
- Arduino Uno and Pmod™ interfaces come as standard
- Support for various RA4E1 software and tools
1 x RENESAS RTK7FPA4E1S00001BE Evaluation Board, R7FA4E10D2CFM, 32bit ARM Cortex-M33 MCU
|Silicon Core Number:
|No. of Bits:
Eval Board R7FA4E10D2CFM, Printed Quick Start Guide
RA Family, RA4 Series, RA4E1 Group Microcontrollers