RFM96W 433mhz Wireless Receiving Module(Only 433mhz)
- Input Voltage:3 V
- Bit Rate:300 kbps
- Sensitivity :Down to -144 dBm
- Dimension:15x15x2 mm
- Weight:3 gm
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+91-7231900002 Start Live Chat
The LoRaTM long-range modem in the RFM96 transceivers provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity while consuming minimal current. RFM96 can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm using HopeRF’s patented LoRaTM modulation technique and a low-cost crystal and bill of materials.
The combination of high sensitivity and an integrated +20 dBm power amplifier results in an industry-leading link budget, making it ideal for any application requiring range or robozarstness. Over traditional modulation techniques, LoRaTM provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity, resolving the traditional design compromise between range and selectivity.
- Automated Meter Reading.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long-range Irrigation Systems
- LoRaTM Modem.
- 168 dB maximum link budget.
- +20 dBm – 100 mW constant RF output vs. V supply.
- +14 dBm high-efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
1 x RFM96W 433mhz WirelessReceiving Module(Only 433mhz)
|Input Voltage (V)||
Down to -144 dBm