STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board, Nucleo-64, STM32F446RE MCU, On-Board Debugger, Arduino, ST Zio&Morpho Compatible
- Model: Nucleo-64, STM32F446RE MCU
- Product: STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- The STM32 Nucleo-64 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+91-7231900002 Connect on Whatsapp
The STM32 Nucleo-64 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes by choosing from the various combinations of performance and power consumption features, provided by the STM32 microcontroller. For the compatible boards, the external SMPS significantly reduces power consumption in Run mode. The ARDUINO Uno V3 connectivity support and the ST morpho headers allow the easy expansion of the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo-64 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer. The STM32 Nucleo-64 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package.
- For more details refer to datasheet in attachment section
- Actual product may vary in terms of color, Design.
- Compact design
- Easy to use
- Low power consumption
- Best for DIY projects
- Plug and play device
1 x STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board, Nucleo-64, STM32F446RE MCU, On-Board Debugger, Arduino, ST Zio&Morpho Compatible
Nucleo-64, STM32F446RE MCU
STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board
|Data Bus Width||
|Operating Supply Voltage||
3.3 V, 5 V, 7 V to 12 V