STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board, STM32F103RBT6 MCU, On Board Debugger, Arduino Uno & Morpho Connectivity
- Model: STM32F103RBT6 MCU
- Product: STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board
- Voltage: 3.3V, 5V, 7-12V
- STM32 Nucleo-64 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer.
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+91-7231900002 Connect on Whatsapp
The STM32 Nucleo-64 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to tryout new concepts and build prototypes by choosing from the various combinations of performance and power consumption features, provided by the STM32 microcontroller. For the compatible boards, the external SMPS significantly reduces power consumption in Run mode. The ARDUINO® Uno V3 connectivity support and the ST morpho headers allow the easy expansion of the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo-64 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer. The STM32 Nucleo-64 board comes with the STM32 comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package.
Note: For more info refer to datasheet in attachment section
- STM32 microcontroller
- 1 user LED shared with ARDUINO
- 1 user and 1 reset push-buttons
- 32.768KHz crystal oscillator
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS, or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR Embedded Workbench®, MDK-ARM, and STM32CubeIDE
1 x STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board, STM32F103RBT6 MCU, On Board Debugger, Arduino Uno & Morpho Connectivity
STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board
3.3V, 5V, 7-12V
Windows OS (7, 8 and 10), Linux 64-bit, or macOS
Serial and parallel communication peripherals