STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board, STM32F302R8T6 MCU, On Board Debugger, Arduino Uno Compatible
- Model: STM32F302R8T6 MCU
- Voltage: 3.3V, 5V, 7-12V
- Two push buttons for user and reset
- Three interfaces supported on USB. Virtual Com port, Mass storage and Debug port
- STM32 comprehensive software HAL library
- Supported by Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR, Keil, GCC based IDEs
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+91-7231900002 Connect on Whatsapp
The STM32 Nucleo board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new ideas and build prototypes with any STM32 microcontroller
line, choosing from the various combinations of performance, power consumption and features. The Arduino connectivity support and ST
Morpho headers make it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer. The STM32 Nucleo board comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library together with various packaged software examples, as well as direct access to mbed online resources.
Note: For more info refer to datasheet in attachment section.
- Small size, easy to use & high performance
- Advanced Security Features
- Low voltage, low power consumption
- Enhanced User Interfaces
- Best for DIY projects
1 x STMICROELECTRONICS Development Board, STM32F302R8T6 MCU, On Board Debugger, Arduino Uno Compatible