Raspberry PIIQ Audio Codec Zero
- Green (GPIO23) and red (GPIO24) LEDs as status indicators.
- It supports a range of input and output devices from built-in MEMS microphones.
- The Codec Zero makes a great starting point for a walkie-talkie.
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
+91-7231900002 Connect on Whatsapp
Codec Zero is a Raspberry Pi Zero-sized board but it also includes the HAT EEPROM allowing for auto-configuration of the Linux environment if needed. It is the same size as a Raspberry Pi zero but designer for audio signal input and output processes. It supports a range of input and output devices from built-in MEMS microphones, mono Electret microphones,s or mono speakers (1.2W 8Ω).
The Codec Zero delivers bi-directional digital audio signals (I2S) between the Raspberry Pi and onboard Dialog Semiconductor DA7212. It also has GREEN (GPIO23) and RED (GPIO24) LEDs, that can be used for status and a tactile button (GPIO27) that can be used to start an event. The Codec Zero makes a great starting point for a walkie-talkie / intelligent doorbell, vintage radio hack, or Smart-type speaker.
- High-performance 24-bit audio codec.
- Supports common audio sample rates between 8-96kHz.
- Built-in MEMS microphone (Mic2).
- Mono Electret microphone (Mic2 left).
- Automatic MEMS disabling on Mic2 insert detect.
- Stereo auxiliary input channel (AUX IN) – PHONO/RCA connectors.
- Stereo auxiliary output channel (Headphone / AUX OUT) – 3.5mm Stereo jack.
- Flexible analog and digital mixing paths.
- DSP for ALC (Automatic Level Control).
- 5-band EQ (Equalisation).
- No soldering is required.
- Mono line-out / mini speaker driver: 1.2W @ 5V, THD<10%, R=8Ω.
1 x Raspberry PIIQ Audio Codec Zero